OLYMPIC WEIGHTLIFTING TECHNIQUE CLASS – BEGINS JANUARY 10TH, 2018
Beginning on January 10th, 2018, CrossFit Federal Way will offer its second Olympic Weightlifting Technique class for members.
CFFW’s Olympic Weightlifting Technique Class will be held on Wednesday evenings beginning the second week of January. This 90-minute class will focus on the snatch, clean and jerk, squat, and other technical aspects of weightlifting.
Shannon O’Neal is a USA Weightlifting (USAW) Sports Performance Coach and a CrossFit Level 1 Trainer. Shannon started coaching CrossFit in 2014 and obtained her USAW Sports Performance Coach certification in 2015.
• Class Day/Time: Every Wednesday (January 10 – March 28th) from 7 PM to 8:30 PM
• Eligible Participants: Existing members of CrossFit Federal Way who have had a minimum of 12 months of CrossFit experience
• Class Size: Class will be limited to 12 participants
– The first 12 eligible individuals to sign up for the class will be guaranteed a spot
– Priority will go to CFFW members who did not participate in the first offering
– Registration for the class will begin on Sunday, December 24th and end on Sunday, January 7th
• Cost: $50 per month + tax ($165 total for the three-month duration) in addition to existing CFFW membership fee
– Membership for the class will be charged in full at the time of registration and is non-refundable