Wodhopper is a software management system that will help us track attendance, membership options, class sizes and much more. It’s basically one stop shopping and will replace paper waivers and sign up sheets, beyond the whiteboard, big lifts, and square register. Basically, it’s going to make everything at CFFW run much more efficiently. Of course, it’s going to take a lot of time to get all of our clients registered in the system. You probably noticed some new Wodhopper icons on our homepage and/or on your smartphone. All payment information will have to be entered at the gym on the new gym ipad but you can setup your account on your own using your PC or smartphone. Here’s how…
- Go to the CFFW homepage. on your PC or smartphone
- Click on the yellow button under “Ready to Try Crossfit” It says CLICK HERE. This option is going to treat you like you are a brand new client (which you aren’t but you’ll pretend to be just to set up your account).
- Fill out your name and email address
- It will ask you to select a class time. Right now we only have Sat at 10am and on ramp as new client options. Select Saturday at 10am. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ATTEND THIS CLASS, JUST USING IT TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT. We are closed Saturday 9/6 for the competition so it’s the perfect class to use.
- Fill out your personal info
- complete your health screening
- sign your waiver
- You’re done!
Next time you come to the gym see me (Margi) to enter your payment information. After I set up your payment options I will show you how to use all the functions on wodhopper, you’re going to love it!
We will start your new membership the day you would be billed for September. For example if you get billed on the 10th of every month we will start you on Wodhopper on 9/10. Wodhopper bills on the first of the month. If your billing date is 9/10 you will be prorated for the month of September (basically pay for only 3 weeks) and then billed on October 1st for the whole month of October. All future billings will be on the first of every month. You will not be charged any extra, there won’t be any overlap in payments.
Wodhopper doesn’t calculate tax so we have added tax into the membership options. It looks like we raised our rates, we didn’t we just added the tax and then rounded it to an even number.
If all of this makes your head spin, don’t worry! I can set you up at the gym. If you’re tech savvy, give it a try on your own. As always, contact me with any issues at firstname.lastname@example.org